Evolution TLR Serigraph Silver
This serigraph has been painstakingly made using the finest materials and traditional workmanship. Screen-printed in New York City, this print features fifteen meticulously drafted classic twin lens reflex cameras. This silver edition has been printed using ink mixed with aluminum paste, giving the background a beautiful metalic quality and luminsosity. The white typography is bold but hides playfully from view as it interacts with the silver background at certain angles. This work of art invites you to look closely and lose yourself in its exquisite technical and artistic detail. These cameras have played a key role in creating some of the twentieth century's most memorable photographs. We invite you to look closely and lose yourself in the exquisite technical and artistic detail of this serigraph.
- Measurements: 20.5 x 28.5 inches
- Printed on archival American-made Coventry Rag Paper
- Blind-stamped with the Dodge & Burn seal
- Stamped and numbered on the back
- Enveloped Dodge & Burn certificate included
- Frame and mat not included