Evolution TLR Serigraph Silver
This serigraph has been painstakingly created using the finest materials and traditional workmanship. Screen printed in New York City, this fine-art print features fifteen meticulously drafted classic twin lens reflex cameras. These cameras have played a key role in creating some of the twentieth century's most memorable photographs.
The silver edition has been printed using ink mixed with aluminum paste, giving it a beautiful metalic quality. The white typography is bold but hides playfully from view as it interacts with the silver background at certain angles. This work of art invites you to look closely and lose yourself in its exquisite technical and artistic detail.
- Measurements: 20.5 x 28.5 inches
- Printed on archival American-made Coventry Rag Paper
- Blind-stamped with the Dodge & Burn seal
- Stamped and numbered on the back
- Enveloped Dodge & Burn certificate included
- Two 3-inch bulldog clips for hanging included
- Frame and mat not included